Tips for clean carpets in between visits from Woodland Hills Best Carpet Cleaning
- Vacuum at least once a week to remove all of the dirt and debris before it settles deep down in the carpet fibers. Depending on your lifestyle and the amount of foot traffic, you may need to vacuum once a day.
- Be sure to keep your tile, wood, and linoleum flooring clean. If dirt is left on them, it will be tracked onto your carpet.
- Wipe your feet thoroughly before entering your home to avoid tracking outside dirt and debris onto your carpet. Some people enforce a "no shoe policy" in their homes for this very reason.
- If something is spilled on your carpets, clean it as soon as possible. Blot the spill instead of rubbing to avoid spreading it and damaging your carpet fibers.
- Don't use carpet fresh powders. They contain chemicals that actually attract dirt to your flooring.
We recommend having your carpets professionally cleaned once a year, more depending on how much traffic your carpets see. The more care and attention you give to your flooring in between professional cleanings, the longer they will last.