FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANING SERVICES
We’ve compiled a list of the most common questions (and answers) we receive from our customers. If we don’t answer your question here, please don’t hesitate to call us, any day of the week. We look forward to helping you refresh and restore your flooring back to its original shape!
- Do I need to vacuum before you arrive? We recommend that you do a quick vacuum over the higher traffic areas, but it is not required. Our carpet cleaning equipment has a powerful suction that removes way more than a vacuum cleaner can.
- Do I need to move my furniture before you arrive? No, but we do ask that you remove all items off of your furnitures like electronics, decorative pieces, and plants. We are trained to move furniture and will return it back to where it was once we have finished the cleaning process. There are certain furniture items that we will not move like pianos and pool tables, so be sure to ask when we are setting up your appointment.
- How long will it take for you to clean my carpets? There are various factors that prevent us from giving you an exact timeframe such as how much furniture has to be moved, how dirty your flooring is, and if we need to perform spot removal treatments. An average room usually takes us about 20 minutes to complete.
- How long will it take for my carpets to dry? Depending on the humidity levels and temperature in your home, carpets can take anywhere from 8-24 hours to completely dry. You can walk on them immediately after cleaning, but be sure to remove your shoes or you’ll soil your carpets again.
- Is it true that cleaning your carpets will make them become dirty faster? A lot of carpet cleaning methods leave a residue in the carpet that attracts dirt and grime. Luckily for you, our methods leave very little to no residue behind.